E-2 Treaty Investor Visa Requirements

If you have been considering an E-2 treaty investor visa, you’ve probably already heard about the requirements for the program. If you’re interested in applying, read this blog for more information. You’ll also need to submit an application for an initial E-2 status. Once you’re admitted, you can request an extension up to two years at a time. Once that initial period has passed, you can apply for another extension.

Obtaining the visa requires investment in a business enterprise, and it must be an eligible venture. The enterprise must generate a profit and be capable of generating jobs for US citizens. If the investment enterprise is new, you must demonstrate the capacity to generate profits within five years after obtaining the E-2 treaty investor visa. Certain employees of an alien holding an E-2 treaty investor visa may be eligible to apply as well. However, you can’t use funds obtained through criminal actions. e 2 investor visa

An E-2 treaty investor may be a business owner or employee, or a spouse. It’s possible to have dependents in the US with an E-2 visa, and the spouse may work in the US for one year after obtaining the E-2 treaty investor visa. The spouse of an E-2 treaty investor may also receive an unrestricted work permit if she is an executive or supervisor. The investor must be an individual national of a country that maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation with the US.

To qualify for an E-2 visa, you must own a majority of the enterprise in the country in which you wish to invest. You also must be a supervisory or executive position for the enterprise, or a specialized position that requires highly skilled skills. You can also apply as an E-2 investor if you are an entrepreneur, but it is important to note that you will need a U.S. company that is majority-owned by a citizen of the treaty country.

Those who apply for an E-2 treaty investor visa must present a complete business plan and investment plan. If you’re a treaty trader or an entrepreneur, you must be willing to invest a minimum of $200,000 in the United States to begin a business. The business plan must show that the investment is substantial and profitable enough to support you financially. You must also register the business in the U.S. and prove that you plan to return to your country after a certain amount of time.

Those who wish to invest a significant amount of money in a U.S. business can apply for an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa. These visas aren’t available to everyone; only certain countries are eligible. Those who qualify can set up a business in the United States and work as entrepreneurs there. The best part about the E-2 treaty investor visa is that it allows you to apply directly with the consulate of your country.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s